photo home-2.png photo about-4.jpg photo style-2.png photo Projects-2.png



Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome, February


Thus far, February has proven itself to be full of opportunities, which is exiting. 
But, the weather has been much less exiting, with temps in the 20's and 30's, hence why I am shooting in my room. (You'll have to excuse the poor lighting)


 Lately my wardrobe has been  basically a spectrum of black and greys. So, I'm slowly attempting to add some color back in. I saw this sweater at T.J Maxx and immediately loved it because it had a button down back (which I forgot to snap a picture of). They had it in black and purple, and naturally I was drawn to the black- but I decided I should push myself out of my comfort zone and I purchased the purple! (Major, I know)


Sweater // T.J. Maxx
Pants // Local Boutique
Necklace // Old Navy
Midi Rings // Local Boutique
Nail Polish- Sally Hanson, Hibiscus 


I hope your February has been lovely thus far, and when faced with decisions I challenge you to buy the purple sweater this month! (Metaphorically, of course) 

No comments:

Post a Comment