photo home-2.png photo about-4.jpg photo style-2.png photo Projects-2.png



Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cara Delevinge & Lily Collins Inspired Makeup


Cara Delevinge and Lily Collins are my main ladies- I love all of their makeup, hair, and style choices. 
They are both known for their statement brows, which have become such a trend lately. (works for me, less tweezing!)
So, I created a makeup look inspired by their bold brows, and smokey eyes. 


I applied foundation, concealer, and powder, then swept on my elf blush
 Next I filled in my brows with my Love and Beauty eyebrow kit.


For the eyes I primed with my Color Tattoo in "Bad to the Bronze." Then I took my Maybelline Palette, and with a blending brush I applied the light brown in my crease, outer edge of my eye, and my lower lash line. Next, I blended the dark brown into my crease, and also took the sparkly bronze color put it on the outer third of my eye and blended into my crease. I took what was left on the brush and swept it on my lower lash line. I then took a black pencil liner and lined my top lash line and the outer half of my lower lash line. I smudged it out with a smudger. Lastly, I curled my lashes and applied a couple coats of mascara.



For the lips I used my pink Baby Lips and a nude gloss. 


This look is perfect for daytime, but also can be amped up with a colorful lip, or a lined waterline and some falsies.
 Go out and rock some bold brows! 

-Cassidy



No comments:

Post a Comment