photo home-2.png photo about-4.jpg photo style-2.png photo Projects-2.png



Monday, March 3, 2014

Phoenix

 






Sorry I've been gone for a bit- I took a some what spur-of-the-moment trip to Arizona! I got to see a ton of my family there, and it was an all around beautiful experience. I took minimal pictures because I was so busy, but I thought I'd share a few.
I'm back in Tennessee, and I came home to a snow storm ,which is supposed to last for a few days. So, as gloomy as that is, I guess I should try and appreciate the beauty of the cold weather, as I am trying to see the beauty in all things lately.

-Cassidy

1 comment:

  1. Aw I used to live in Phoenix! It's such a beautiful place. Next time you visit, try to take a trip to Sedona, AZ. It's a few hours north of Phoenix, quite a drive, but the reward is wonderful. The area in Sedona my family and I liked to visit was surrounded by a lot of Native American culture, people, and shops!

    ReplyDelete